Courier Service Express is a reliable customs representative
Courier Service Express offers customs representation services while drawing up customs declarations, calculation of customs payments and customs procedures.
Who is a customs representative?
The Customs Code of the Russian Federation defines a customs representative as a legal entity which performs customs operations by the instructions of a customs applicant or any other interested person.
There are two types of representation:
- Direct representation. The representative acts on behalf of the client and, apart from the function of the representative, he/she/it does not bear any liability arising out of regulations of customs and tax bodies. Actually, a direct representative is only an intermediary in some specific legal actions connected with customs registration.
- Indirect representation. The representative acts on his/her/ its own behalf but in the interests of another person. In this case there is a joint liability which means that the client and the customs representative bear equal liability.
Customs Representative Services
Formalisation of customs documents for the goods means filling in of a considerable number of documents and receipt of some permits with further transfer of all papers to the customs service.
An authorised customs representative must clear the freight according to all customs procedures and to submit necessary documents to supervising bodies in due time. The services include:
- consultation of a client concerning customs registration;
- drawing up of a CVA declaration – customs value adjustment;
- assistance in export, import and temporary import/export of goods;
- assistance in preliminary examination of freight;
- calculation of customs payments.
If necessary, the customs representative undertakes additional duties, e.g. organisation of freight transportation, handling, certification of the goods, etc.
Tariffs for customs representative services
|No.||Service Description||Cost of services, RUB. (1), (2)||Unit of measure|
Services of the customs representative, EXPORT procedure
|15 000||per 1 GD (1-4 HS codes)|
|1.1||Services of the customs representative, EXPORT procedure simplified customs registration for the goods the cost of which is less than 1000 Euro||6 000||per 1 GD (1-4 HS codes)|
|2||Services of the customs representative, IMPORT procedure||15 000||per 1 GD (1-4 HS codes)|
|2.1||Services of the customs representative, IMPORT procedure simplified customs registration for the goods the cost of which is less than 1000 Euro||6 000||per 1 GD (1-4 HS codes)|
|3||Services of the customs representative, OPENING of TEMPORARY IMPORT MODE procedure||25 000||per 1 GD (1-4 HS codes)|
|4||Services of the customs representative, CLOSE of TEMPORARY IMPORT MODE RE-EXPORT||25 000||per 1 GD (1-4 HS codes)|
|5||Services of the customs representative, FORMALISATION of customs value adjustment (drawing up of a CVA declaration)||5 000||per 1 GD (1-4 HS codes)|
|6||Extra payment for each further HS code in GD/Applications (more than 4)||1 500||per GD (more than 4 HS codes)|
|7||Assistance in preliminary examination/examination of freight not more than 100 kg||5 000||per 1 GD|
|8||Assistance in preliminary examination/examination of freight more than 100 kg||10 000||per 1 GD|
(1) Tariffs are given without VAT
(2) Tariffs for customs registration services shall be increased by 50 % at weekends and holidays, and at night (from 21:00 to 09:00)
We are always glad to give You more detailed information about out terms and conditions of cooperation.
For the additional information, please apply to the Courier Service Express office in Your city or write at firstname.lastname@example.org